Diamond painting is an up-and-coming craft that mixes cross stitching and painting by numbers. Designed to hone hand-eye coordination, this artform requires focus and patience. It is a great way to relax and relieve stress.
The best part about this hobby is that you can choose a variety of accessories to help you create your masterpieces. These include applicators, tweezers, trays, and wax pads. These diamond painting accessories are designed to make the process of painting easier and more enjoyable.
1. Trays for Diamond Drills: One of the most important tools for any diamond painter is a tray for holding drills. This tool helps you pick up drills with ease and prevents them from falling out of your hand while you are painting. It also makes it easier to align the drills on your canvas, which will help your artwork come out more evenly.
2. Tweezers for Diamonds: If you are using round diamonds in your paintings, tweezers will help to reduce any gaps that may be formed between diamonds when placed side by side. This tool will ensure that your artwork comes out more evenly and will save you time when completing the project.
3. Organizer for Diamonds: An organizer or storage box is a must have when it comes to diamond painting. This accessory allows you to organize your trays, pens and wax pads in an orderly fashion so that you can get to work faster.
4. Glue: If you’re using diamond resins in your paintings, you will need to use glue to stick them on the canvas. The glue is necessary because some of the resins don’t adhere to the canvas.
5. Stretcher Bars: Lastly, if you’re going to frame your diamond painting, you will need a stretcher bar. These bars are available in many different shapes and sizes, and are perfect for displaying your beautiful work of art!
6. Wax Pad: Despite being small, wax pads are very essential to diamond painting. Without them, you would not be able to apply the wax on your diamonds effectively.
7. Roller: If you are planning on framing your diamond art piece, a roller will help to secure the drills in place so that they don’t fall out of the canvas while you are working on it. This tool also helps to flatten your canvas so that it looks more professional.
8. Ergonomic Pens: If you’re a diamond painter, then you’ll want to invest in a good pen that matches your hand size and shape. These pens are thick and shaped to match the natural curve of your hands, which will keep you from exerting too much pressure while you paint and also help your fingers to rest comfortably while you’re working.
9. Brushes: If you’re a beginner, then brushing your diamond paints will be a must. Having brushes can make the entire process more enjoyable, and they are also easier to clean and maintain.
10. Rolling Pin: Another essential tool for diamond painting is a rolling pin. This is used to fix diamonds in place on the canvas and also prevent them from slipping off of your painting. diamond painting zubehör